Arlenj.com June 6, 2020 Elementary and middle schools teach American children the basics for navigating U.S. social structures. Most can read, write and comprehend literary works at an adequate level by eighth grade. Addition, subtraction and multiplication tables are also regular part of the curriculum. The 21st century brought the world wide web and internet …. Read More
- American Medical Association aims to remove sex from birth certificates
- Emasculation: men are fatter, physically weaker, less independent in 2021
- Kevin Sorbo: actor says societal and Hollywood attacks on masculinity are reasons for COVID-19 mandates
- Lavar Ball: Father’s Day spotlight on the man who raised three NBA players
- The unspoken correlation between soy products and the continual decline in U.S. birth rates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.