ArlenJ.com June 29, 2021 A vast majority of U.S. states have lifted all COVID-19 restrictions and are fully reopened. California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Kansas, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island and Washington are the last ten states holding on to mask mandates and social gathering limits, according to AARP. But the damage is already done. …. Read More
- American Medical Association aims to remove sex from birth certificates
- Emasculation: men are fatter, physically weaker, less independent in 2021
- Kevin Sorbo: actor says societal and Hollywood attacks on masculinity are reasons for COVID-19 mandates
- Lavar Ball: Father’s Day spotlight on the man who raised three NBA players
- The unspoken correlation between soy products and the continual decline in U.S. birth rates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.