ArlenJ.com July 14, 2021 Once upon a time, men opened doors for women, pulled women’s chairs out for them at dinner, and defended women when they were in danger. That was prior to the 1990s. It was called chivalry, etiquette and being a gentleman. But that’s all changed in the 21st century with social (#MeToo) …. Read More
- American Medical Association aims to remove sex from birth certificates
- Emasculation: men are fatter, physically weaker, less independent in 2021
- Kevin Sorbo: actor says societal and Hollywood attacks on masculinity are reasons for COVID-19 mandates
- Lavar Ball: Father’s Day spotlight on the man who raised three NBA players
- The unspoken correlation between soy products and the continual decline in U.S. birth rates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.