ArlenJ.com May 9, 2020 A scene from the 1989 romantic comedy “When Harry Met Sally” showed how toxic positivity can be detrimental in relationships. Harry had just seen his ex-wife with another man and was very distraught. Sally, his female friend and confidant, tried comforting him with her trademark cheekiness that is made more effective …. Read More
- Emasculation: men are fatter, physical weaker, less independent in 2021
- Kevin Sorbo: actor says societal and Hollywood attacks on masculinity are reasons for COVID-19 mandates
- Lavar Ball: Father’s Day spotlight on the man who raised three NBA players
- The unspoken correlation between soy products and the continual decline in U.S. birth rates
- The Science: “behind every great man is a great woman”
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.