ArlenJ.com March 3, 2020 The Holy Bible is a fascinating textbook for both Christians and non-believers. It chronicles the trials and tribulations of prophets who ultimately found peace or ended up suffering in perpetuity. The Hebrew Bible, aka Old Testament or Torah, is the story of how Earth began and how we got here. The …. Read More
- Emasculation: men are fatter, physical weaker, less independent in 2021
- Kevin Sorbo: actor says societal and Hollywood attacks on masculinity are reasons for COVID-19 mandates
- Lavar Ball: Father’s Day spotlight on the man who raised three NBA players
- The unspoken correlation between soy products and the continual decline in U.S. birth rates
- The Science: “behind every great man is a great woman”
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.