ArlenJ.com April 11, 2020 Social media and internet in general have shrank the world. At the same time it has widened ideological divide and atrophied critical thinking. The Pew Research Center tracked opinions on several issues and compared results over 23 years. There was an average 15 percentage-point gap between left-leaning and right-leaning individuals on …. Read More
- Emasculation: men are fatter, physical weaker, less independent in 2021
- Kevin Sorbo: actor says societal and Hollywood attacks on masculinity are reasons for COVID-19 mandates
- Lavar Ball: Father’s Day spotlight on the man who raised three NBA players
- The unspoken correlation between soy products and the continual decline in U.S. birth rates
- The Science: “behind every great man is a great woman”
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.